Our Environmental Commitment
At Your Print Solution we strive to reduce our impact on the environment. We commit to:
- Use eco-friendly products and processes.
- Comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- Prevent pollution and adverse environmental effects
- Recycle all of our paper, general waste and printing materials
- Use vegetable/mineral-based inks and paper which is chlorine free and from sustained forests
- Uphold our FSC certificate. The Forest Stewardship Council promotes responsible management of the world’s forests. Any FSC labeled product can be traced back to a certified source.
Here is a list of recycled and FSC certified papers which are available:
- Digital Green form Antalis
- Iprint Digital
- Iprint Silk
- Iprint Gloss - These and many more papers are available from our paper suppliers.
We recycle all of our used components - binary ink developer parts (BID), empty ink cartridges, used imaging oil and bobbin wires under a take back and reuse scheme run by HP Indigo with print waste management company J&G Environmental.
The waste is recycled as a source of raw materials, with BID units and bobbin wires shipped to Holland for reconditioning and reuse.
It’s great to know we are helping to reduce the impact on the environment and that our used materials are being disposed of in a responsible way.